Our client is looking for a new Network Engineer for GM (Global Markets), Corporate, and IBD (Investment Banking Division) customers.
- Participating in the designing, implementation and supporting Network infrastructure
- Manage and deliver Network projects in Asia within proposed budget and timelines
- Network technology support - troubleshooting of latency and availability issues in a global WAN environment
【 Company Details】
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and high level of transparency.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）Hybrid Remote (Occasional On-site Visit, Tokyo)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good Networking Knowledge (WAN)
- Experience in Cisco, Juniper / Fortinet firewalls, F5 load balancers, Bluecoat Proxy Servers, wireless network technology, network management tools