Search Engineer (Search Platform)
One of the leading e-commerce biggest companies in the world is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Engineer!
They are looking for someone talented, passionate, and action oriented to challenge what existing Search technologies can do & going beyond. With understanding of the latest technologies and trends, you will use your experience to solve complex difficult problems to evolve and grow their Search Platform.
- Design, documentation, implementation, and testing of features on the search engine core or its surrounding platform
- Continuously improve the search experience and relevance by experimenting with new features and algorithms, and measuring their impact
- Evaluate the performance impact of those new features and algorithms
- Analyze and understand service-specific requirements and needs to create generic solutions to be integrated in the search platform
- Contribute to the technical and product direction of the search platform
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translate into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses it deals with a strong variety of technologies so its a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free Cafeteria, Casual clothes are acceptable
- Relevant professional experience
- Java programming proficiency
- Very good understanding of algorithms and data structures