An US Retail company with a strong presence across all major markets in the world and with Japan as its second largest market, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team!
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, executing and managing the progress of major projects developed based on the company's growth strategy and business plans.
- Manage the project lifecycle from inception, planning, execution, monitoring and control, to closure
- Facilitate project integration and work with project teams to resolve any issues
- Implementing core systems, including new BtoC product development, improving supply chain efficiency using AI, developing sales tools, and revamping e-commerce portal sites
- Manage communication with different stakeholders
With over 50+ years, this client focus on the manufacturing of a variety of products related to nutrition and beauty care, in line with environmental respect. Today, in Japan alone it has more than 1 million members, including over 700,000 local distributors. In fact, Japan is their second largest market after US. In recent years, their online presence has been growing, so they are actively investing in new technologies such as AI and in developing new tools. It has a very international environment so be able to speak both English and Japanese is important, however there is some flexibility!
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【 Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Good work-life balance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT Project Manager experience
- Scrum Master experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile project management and ability to use JIRA/Confluence tools