A French luxury cosmetics company is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join their team!
By joining this team you will play an active role in the creation and expansion of the reporting and data analysis to support management decision making, while working closely with data engineers at the global headquarters and overseas. More in specific, you will:
- Shaping and restructuring the raw data on Snowflake into a form that can be easily utilized for reporting and other purposes
- Work with related system staff to implement data integration functionality into Snowflake
- Create reports in Tableau
- Extract and format necessary data for ad-hoc data analysis support requests from the business units
Leading French Luxury cosmetic brand with a global presence and a strong focus on nature and quality. The Group has more than 3,000 stores, including more than 1,500 directly managed stores, and is currently present in 90 countries. Given their business, they have a very global environment with a strong potential for internal career both domestically and overseas.
7:00am – 20:00pm, Flextime system (standard working hours per day 7.5 hours)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in DWH design and implementation
- Experience with Snowflake and Tableau implementations preferred
- Data extraction and processing skills using SQL
- Understanding of CSV, EXCEL, XML, JSON, and other major data file formats