A Worldwide US Leading system integrator is looking for a new AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) developer to review site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery and ensuring best practices are followed.
In this role you will work closely with the team to:
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration
【 Company Details】
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and high level of transparency.
【 Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Adobe AEM Developer with Java background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- Strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).