Project Manager (5169)
An established Global client with an vast array of internet related business divisions is looking for a Project Manager for the Data Department, to support the Big Data and Streaming enterprise.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, leading, overseeing all aspects of the project, and support the Product team and the development team.
- Creation of project plan, schedule, status execution and monitoring progress
- Drive communication across departments and reporting
- Manage project issues and risk, finding mitigation solutions. Escalate to projects owner
- Work with project owner to create timelines, milestones and tasks
- Optimizing and improving processes where necessary
- Perform project closing Lessons learnt report
- Monitor and follow product strategy and roadmap created by Product owner
- Defines objectives, KPIs and successes
- Documenting and Reporting using MS-Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translate into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses it deals with a strong variety of technologies so its a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free Cafeteria, Casual clothes is acceptable
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Holders
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA
- Experience in MS-Office (Excel / PowerPoint / Word)