Product Manager (CDN: 4817)
An established Global client with a strong focus on ecommerce business is looking for a new Product Manager to lead their Content Delivery Business.
This role has a strong potential for permanent conversion and is strongly suited for a Product Manager looking for new technologies, global experience and plently of long term career opportunities.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and direction
- Define, measure and improve key product metrics
- Build the product roadmap to fuel exponential growth and engagement to promote our products with other business services, and more
- Identify market trends and customer needs to inform new products and features
- Manager the product planning process from end-to-end
- Drive the product lifecycle, from conception to launch, along with post-launch analysis and continuous improvements
- Partner effectively across the company to execute the product plan and deliver the biggest impact
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translate into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses it deals with a strong variety of technologies so its a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free Cafeteria, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Product Manager Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skill
- Experience in writing specification documents
- Knowledge of tracking tools such as Jira, Trac, Redmine,
- Experience with Agile Delivery and Scrum Methodology