Scala Software Engineer
One of Japan fast growing Foreign Fin-tech Start Up in Japan is looking for an experienced Scala Software Engineer for their Payment Team.
This client is looking for someone with a proactive attitude, keen to shape the business by working with other teams on identifying requirements, and delivering new functionalities.
By joining this exciting opportunities, you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver new features on our RESTful API gateways and backend services
- Work across all stages of the development cycle
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Assist in requirements identification and in producing specifications
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
A Fast-growing US owned Fintech Company focused on providing payment solutions. The company focus on creating a dynamic and multicultural environment where you can help shape and support the business overall direction. It offers extensive benefits including but not only flex-time and work from home, as well as fast career progression opportunities.
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Knowledge of Scala, and the Typelevel ecosystem
- Experience with building distributed systems and scalability
- Experience with at least one: Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Experience with at least one: CircleCI, AWS, Fargate, Terraform, Datadog
- Comfortable with knowledge sharing, working on a team and building relationships
- Shows interest in the organization’s engineering strategy and product development strategy
- Ability to define task outlines and deliverables