Senior Data Scientist
A Top Fortune 500 Insurance Client, with a strong global presence across US and Europe, is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join their Data Analytics and BI Department.
The company has been investing extensively and rapidly growing their Data Science Department and are looking for people to take the lead in the process.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills/experience:
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Identify, hypothesize, and implement the analytics business problems, secure proof of concepts and project delivery
- Deliver analytical solutions for the business, creating compelling explanations and plans to drive adoption in the business
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Use statistical methods to conduct descriptive, predictive and prescriptive model building
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Support business leader’s benefits realization of improved sales (new business ANP), value of new business (VNB), operational efficiency, Net promoter Score (NPS), Customer Centricity and other agreed measures within the Data Analytics program
US HQ Insurance Company with established office in major cities across the world and with over 40 years of experience in Japan. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women, and support career opportunities both locally and globally.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
High Earning Potential, Bonus up to 4 times at year, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Training etc.
- Experience in the field of advanced quantitative techniques
- Knowledge of classical machine learning models (Classification, Regression, Clustering, Time-Series Analysis, Dimensionality Reduction etc.)
- Deep technical competency in quantitative methods and/or business analytics and problem-solving skills in industrial settings
- Ability in model building and application experience in data mining techniques and tools (e.g., R, Python, SQL)
- Competent programming aptitude with excellent computation and data mining skills
- Visualization tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI) skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills