Global famous life insurance company is seeking Solution Architect to join their IT Division.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. They believe in the value of empowering Solution Architect with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
The successful candidate will work at Technology Transformation team. The team is part of Information Services Department, which works on drafting solutions to business problems. We prepare solution architecture for business initiatives. Our work is exciting as it involves problem solving, constant learning and doing technology Proof of Concepts. Being part of our team will help you to understand end to end business process and system landscape. You will also become an integral and early participant of digital transformation initiatives.
If you are looking for a challenging and very rewarding role within operation team working in their Tokyo office then this is a great opportunity.
- Understand overall current application landscape and work on future roadmap aligned with business architecture
- Establishes and delivers digital applications/platforms
- Work closely with Japan business and Information Service (IS) team members to analyze requirements deliver IT solutions to business asks and problems
- Acts in the role of Japan Solution Architect and work closely with other IS Technical team to appropriately manage the application lifecycle of the platforms
- Understands regional direction and works closely with regional counterparts to get alignment on application architecture
- Ensures robust ADM & application architecture practices are in place. Maximizes the reuse of Digital technology, solutions & skills across them in Japan/Asia to achieve cost efficiencies utilizing Agile, DevOps, repeatable technical playbooks and collaborative IT process automation practices.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client company is the largest insurance company in Canada and the 28th largest fund manager in the world based on worldwide institutional assets under management (AUM).
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee).
Holidays/Vacations: Saturdays and Sundays, National Holidays, Year-end and new year holidays (December 30, December 31, January 2 and January 3), Annual Paid Holiday. For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave, etc.), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of Application Architecture/Full Stack Software Engineering
- Knowledge of using digital technologies below
- Microservices Architecture
- Cloud platforms - (Azure / Salesforce preferred) and Cloud Native solutions
- Restful API standards/API Gateway
- Frontend Technologies (Angular/React)
- Identity Management Platforms
- Event Driven/Message driven Architecture and platforms
- SQL/No SQL DB, Cloud DB platforms
- Experience of having worked with diverse team with members from different countries preferred