Business System Analyst
A Top Fortune 500 Insurance Client, with a strong global presence across US and Europe, looking for a talented Business System Analyst to join the IT New Products Team.
They have recently started a new product base project and are urgently looking for a business systems analyst to drive the launching process.
By joining this team, you will be part of the department responsible for analyzing life insurance business processes, defining business requirements, creating design documents, and planning/executing UAT and integration testing for new product projects.
In this role, you will be collaborating with the business practice and product development departments, participate in new product development projects, and contribute to the project's success and completion.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills/experience:
- Gather requirements in line with business needs, analyze business processes of the operations department, and prepare business requirement documents
- Create/manage solution requirements and system design documents based on business requirements
- Perform integration tests/UAT planning, create test case/test scenario, execute tests
- Collaborate and communicate with local and global stakeholders as required
- Define key requirements and assist in estimating work costs during the development process
- Progress, issues, risk management, and reporting
US HQ Insurance Company with established office in major cities across the world and with over 40 years of experience in Japan. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women, and support career opportunities both locally and globally.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in business analysis, application design, consulting, or project management
- Experience in business operations or system development in a life insurance company
- Experience working in agile or hybrid development (agile/waterfall), including developing user story/epics and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate expertise in managing and implementing IT and business projects using proven methodologies
- Build relationships and partnerships with IT vendor partners
- Incident and release management