Data Platform Engineer
Our Client is looking for an experienced Data Platform Engineer to join the Data Platform Engineering Department. You will be reporting to the Head of Data Platform Engineering, who will work closely with product engineers and product managers to turn data into information. From which insights can be provided back to product and business leaders to inform our product design and features.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, task and design(s).
- You will develop both analysis on source data systems as well as support reporting activities and capabilities.
- Our ambition is to be a Data Driven firm and you will assist in this endeavor in part by monitoring performance of source domain data systems, cleansing and identifying improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities
A dynamic company and a Data Platform Engineer position requires many skills:
- Data interpretation, databases, data cleansing, report data modeling, and others typically used in providing a solid data foundation to a data driven firm.
- Your will be responsible to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection and analytics systems
- Develop and implement strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from source as well as other systems and maintain databases/pipelines
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in product domains in source data systems.
- Filter and clean data
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience applying data to achieve business objectives
- Technical knowledge and experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases (Postgres, Elasticsearch, etc), programming (Python, SCALA, etc)
- Experienced at queries, report writing and presenting findings.