Data Platform Engineering Tech Lead
Our Client is looking for an experienced Data Platform Engineering Tech Lead to join the Data Platform Engineering Department. The Data Platform Engineering Team provides the technical service around the company’s business data and information, and its derivatives.
The Team provides services including capturing datasets from any business activities, performing curation, ensuring its availability, deriving strategy and implementing solution covering integrity, resilience and scalability. In addition, by assisting business initiatives on data analytics and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
A dynamic company and a Data Platform Engineering Tech Lead position requires many skills:
- Support the well-being of deployed data services.
- Enhance the operation and monitoring facilities.
- Follow business or technical initiatives, implement data solutions accordingly.
- Being domain expert in data semantic, provide advisory on business intelligence requests.
- Manage reporting facilities; implement and promote self-service reporting tool.
- Perform evaluation of technology, POC and feasibility analysis.
- Support and manage a growing team of Data Engineers
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong software development skills in OOP languages.
- Good knowledge of resources constraints analysis and performing tuning.
- Good knowledge of data structures.
- Strong knowledge and experience on various RDMS, NoSQL and big data platform.
- Able to follow SDLC methodologies, deliver proper documentation.
- Effective communication skills, able to communicate project status and problem effectively.
- Creative yet detail oriented, good at solving problems and deriving solutions.
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment and pick up new technologies.
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more engineers