End User Services Manager
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented End User Services Manager to join the Integration Technology Services Group.
This role is responsible and accountable for:
- All IT End User Service activities and facilities, including engineering and Operations to ensure optimal and cost-effective IT tools and education are provided to promote business productivity.
- End-to-end responsibility for ensuring team and associated third parties are meeting and exceeding the expectations in regard to performance against SLAʼs and KPIʼs.
- Responsible for continuous review of the EUS service offerings, seeking to improve and increase user satisfaction and deliver an excellent user experience.
- Management of the EUS hardware and software estate, ensuring compliance, governance, version control, and clarity of purpose and use.
- Must also collaborate and maintain a good working relationship with our global EUS counterpart team.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be part of the Integrated Technology management team, providing EUS-specific expertise, effective leadership and driving continual improvement to achieve and exceed both KPI and goals.
- Manage forecasts and planning for all budgets within EUS team.
- Define, develop, and maintain EUS Services and capabilities in conjunction and alignment global standards.
- Lead the EUS team creating vision, setting, and communicating direction; bringing clarity to ensure they are equipped to deliver and develop.
- Managing resource allocation and utilization to relevant projects and BAU support activities.
- Plan and execute new projects and initiatives in the EUS space.
- Ensure technical/functional requirements are detailed sufficiently at the appropriate stage of the development cycle, provide estimates to Project Managers, and communicate progress as a supplier to the Technology change portfolio.
- Own the communication into and out of the EUS Team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders globally.
- Proactively manage vendors, working closely with IT Procurement participate in vendor, product evaluation and selection for technologies.
- Support Service Delivery Management (SDM) in definition and maintenance of Service Level Agreements for supported services.
- Work closely with SDM be involved in the approval and acceptance of both Service Definition and Service Transition documents.
- Accountable for planning and managing the maintenance and patching of existing services to agreed levels.
- Responsible for ensuring open incidents and requests are addressed according to SLA.
- Ensure high quality service delivery to existing customers and users.
- Ensure current service state (e.g. DR capability, resilience and capacity) is up to date and understood by the service owners and key stakeholders.
- Ensure capacity management is in place for key services.
- Ensure documentation is up to date, accessible, and easy to use, reduces single point of failures within the team, and make the team more efficient.
- Actively lead incident resolution and SWAT calls.
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Expertise in End User Computing technologies including, but not limited to, Microsoft SCCM, Windows, Office, Outlook, email, browsers, networking, file sharing.
- Proven success managing high-performing teams
- Leadership role in a continuous improvement evolving the hardware and software and Processes
- Leadership role in an organization that relies on 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Excellent leadership and people management experience
- Experience of managing a team of direct reports and developing individuals.
- Experience of working on projects and managing budgets
- Experience of supporting a large organization and Senior Executive Teams.