Digital Onsite Application Lead
One of our Clients, an engineering services Organization, that is spread in more than 70 locations worldwide, QuEST Global, is looking for one talented Digital Onsite Application Lead for an ongoing project with their clients in Tokyo (Japanese Semiconductor Manufacturer.
This is an exciting new opportunity:
- For an experienced software engineer with a proven record of accomplishment in developing applications using Java, Reacts and MongoDB
- As an experienced engineer, you should have the skills to capture the requirements from customer, work closely with onsite and offshore team members to develop the factory automation software
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capture the requirements from existing application and customers
- Test & deploy the right solutions to the Production line
- Collaborate closely with the customer in semiconductor equipment production line and capture the requirement for improving KPIs
- Capture Review and verify the requirements
- Take end-to-end responsibility from capture of requirements to testing and deployment of the right solutions against the requirements
Social insurance, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), transportation fees, etc.
- Java, Reacts, MongoDB
- Total and relevant experience
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills
- Documentation skills – collect structure and summarize requirements
- Good team player and can smoothly work with cross-functional team across the globe
- Experienced in developing or managing the Web Application development
- Experience in design, development and deployment of data engineering solutions (data - sensor data, inspection images) in semiconductor manufacturing fabs
- Knowledge of distributed systems, software architecture (data structures, data schema), databases, etc.