Specialist Solution Architect: Mainframe Modernization
Our Client (Worlds’ largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure Company) is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Specialist Solution Architect: Mainframe Modernization in Tokyo.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases
- You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content, and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences)
- This role is within the Worldwide Specialist Organization (WWSO), and you would be working with Business Development, Professional Services, and our Partner teams to ensure successful management of customer progression
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Extensive experience with mainframe, non-x86 legacy systems and with technologies such as COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2 for z/OS, Assembler, PL/I, Java, Rexx, flat/sequential files, GDGs, and VSAM
- Experience migrating workloads from mainframe and non-x86 legacy systems to distributed x86 infrastructures on-premises or in the Cloud
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering, or DevOps construction of large scale Migration solutions
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
- Knowledge and experience with AS400, CL, RPG and Legacy Unix platforms such as AIX, HP-UX or Solaris
- Depth in various migration techniques such as rehost, refactor, re-architect, replatform, repurchase, etc