Sr. Specialist, Solutions Architect: Oracle Apps on AWS
Our Client (Worlds’ largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure Company) is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Sr. Specialist, Solutions Architect: Oracle Apps on AWS in Tokyo.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to detailed client and prospect proposals (RFP/RFI/RFx)
- Engage with customers to develop an approach to migrate complex, on-premise landscapes to the cloud
- Execute customer facing technology and innovation workshops
- Create solution prototypes to meet customer requirements
- Assist customers with complex solution sizing of technology components (O/S, Database, Data Warehouses, Data Lakes)
- Engage with customers to model and design their current state architecture, target state architecture, and transition architecture
- Demonstrate a technical expertise in Oracle Apps system administration, including backup and recovery, database tuning and health checks, system installation, HA/DR, and security
- Develop and deliver customer-facing technology content including whitepapers, blogs, podcast, videos, and presentations
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in infrastructure and database architecture, technical pre-sales, technology transformation, enterprise solution blue printing, or Solution Architect experience in the software or cloud industries
- Experience and deep knowledge of Oracle systems (Oracle E-Business suite, Oracle EPM, Hyperion, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Experience with Oracle migrations, upgrades, and high availability architectures
- Experience working with global, enterprise customers requiring highly available, fault tolerant systems.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrixed organization