Solution Architect Manager: SAP on AWS
Our Client (Worlds’ largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure Company) is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Solution Architect Manager: SAP on AWS in Tokyo.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your responsibilities will include driving strategic SAP workloads to deepen business and technical relationships with customers and partners
- You will build high-performing teams of solution architects
- You will focus on scaling SAP on AWS, scaling existing AWS services, delivering workload/solution-specific domain expertise to the broader field organization, and developing repeatable, packaged solutions to solve customer challenges
- As the voice of the customer, your findings will influence product teams to help them evolve the products and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field
- To be successful, you will need to analyze and determine key customer insights from business drivers, market trends and customer feedback, and operating metrics
- You will be responsible for establishing clear goals for your team including POCs, speaking engagements, collateral, and more
- You must ensure that your team is continuously learning and differentiating AWS with and for customers
- You will be expected to plan and allocate for the best use of team resources in order to meet your team goals
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in technical leadership roles in infrastructure or cloud technology
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and app development
- SAP technical depth including architecture, applications, and implementations
- Exceptional people-management skills; able to inspire and foster the right behaviors in others through leading by example (Player/Coach)
- Ability to motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong relationship building and solution architecture skills
- Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. C-Suite or direct reports of C-Suite) and building close relationships
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization