Informatica MDM Support Consultant
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s largest sporting goods manufacturer. They are looking for one (1) talented Informatica MDM Consultant to work on the ongoing projects.
The Informatica MDM Consultant is required to support the global master data team on the day to day operations across departments and systems.
If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply for this career opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides level 1 support to the business users via tickets received from ServiceNow including service, incident and change requests
- Ensures consistency and integrity of product master data through cleansing and data redundancy exercises.
- Coordinate with requestor to get further details regarding issues raised.
- Be aware of the on-going issues and resolutions.
- Supports in all master data related activities from data extraction to data loads and troubleshooting issues.
- Anticipates business support issues and manage them to minimize impact: analyses problems, actions and progresses, issues as appropriate, ensures follow through to resolution;
- Escalates to L2 when an unusually high number of requests are raised for specific issues.
- Provides operational support for Informatica P360 MDM stream of expertise;
- When needed, works with the project team to support project deliverables;
- Shares knowledge and information with key user community.
- Follows global master data program and maintenance and support governance procedures.
- Supports in product/vendor master enrichment within MDM tools or across the landscape.
- Monitor the interfaces between MDM and SAP FMS, ensure errors are resolved or escalated when required.
- Monitor the interfaces across PLM, Informatica MDM and SAP FMS, ensure errors are resolved or escalated when required
- Understand PLM Data architecture and business operation
- Understand business requirement and able to develop Postgre SQL when necessary
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of the premier global footwear brands. In addition to working in an international environment.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）(work-time flexibility)
Work from home is also available
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Bonus twice a year, Flex Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, AD&D, ATD, and LTD, Vacation Holidays, 401K, On site Fitness Center, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts, Access to Industry Pro-Deals through Promotive.com etc.