Project Coordinator (Internal SE)
A leading risk management consulting firm is seeking an Internal Project Manager (Employer Health & Benefits Team).
You will be responsible for the implementation of a global solution for a corporate employee benefits portal website in Japan, as well as providing system support to the client company as they implement the solution. As a project manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Project management (implementation support and maintenance support)
- Liaise with the company's overseas teams (mainly in the UK, Singapore, and India) that are in charge of the system in question
- Negotiation and project schedule management to align system specifications with Japanese clients' requirements
- Liaison with external system vendors in Japan and overseas
They are looking to digitize their "Benefits System" as a service offering to their clients.
The Project Manager will work with exciting international partners to provide a top-notch digital experience to our Japanese clients.
Their team is responsible for providing group insurance plans as a benefit program for companies and organizations, soliciting insurance for voluntary plans, and providing administrative support for HR operations.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
The company provides risk management consulting and insurance related services to many Japanese and foreign companies.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven track record of working with international (English speaking) working groups.
- 5+ years of IT project management and delivery of large scale IT systems (client server, web, database, cloud)
- Hands-on engineering experience in delivery.