BI & Digitalization Specialist
Leading global vehicle manufacturer and one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of commercial vehicles.
They make up approximately 40% of their sales volume with a presence in more than 170 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
They provide unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Your mission: Provide professional BI consultation and implementation services including financial App, dashboards, and analytical tool development as well as their related operation
Your challenge and development: Equipped with business and IT cross domain knowledge and experience, play the role as an efficient and effective enabler to support business digitalization transforming
- Planning, Steering, Reporting and Business Analytics for the DTA Contribution margin and related financial KPIs as well as relevant Non-Financials, Business Partnering to the DTA sales area from a financial perspective, reporting to the CFO and related DTA executive committees to support management decision making processes.
- Responsibility for the Monthly Closing and Forecasting activities for the DTA Contribution margin as well as for coordinating and executing the yearly planning processes.
- Responsibility for Parts Pricing, Steering, Analytics and Reporting
- Responsibility for the integrated data management and analytics, for finance related systems and tools, for further development of the controlling system landscape in terms of automation, digitalization and business analytics.
- Responsible for providing professional BI consultation and implementation services including financial App, dashboards, and analytical tool development as well as their related operation.
- Maintain and update existing App and dashboards in regards with data sourcing change, BI DWH structure change, business structure change, and new change requests.
- Managed monthly dashboard and App data loading process to ensure timely release of information
- Functions as system analyst role and be the key contact window person with IT in regards to background infrastructure and platform setup for respective applications.
- Evaluate new visualization/analytic tools provided by IT or outside venders and give appropriate recommendation to management. Bring new web page publishing, App development, and dashboards implementation technology to enrich digitalization solutions.
- Closely monitor dashboard/App performance and quality to ensure good service level.
- Identify improvement potentials for existing applications and steer related improvement tasks and quick solutions in alignment with users and developers.
- Ensure proper communication and alignment with relevant stakeholders throughout requirement taking, implementation and rollout of digital development activities.
- Users training for App tool and dashboard
- Assist in DTA Data Lake project in regards to PBI FC Reporting development activities and related continuous improvements
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm JST and Work From Home due to Covid-19
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong Analytical and Conceptual skills
- Strong team-player abilities and good communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
- Can-do-spirit and agile and empowered work attitude
- Bachelor and/or Master in Management Information System/Computer Science and Business Analytics with a Data Sciences academic background/experiences.
- Experience in Project/Change Management on digitalization process, preferably as well in the leadership of such projects
- 2-5 years of relevant work experiences in Web page design, App Development, Visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, SAP Lumira), or analytical tool
- 5+ years of experience in implementation of digital solutions, e.g. Business Intelligence tools, Data Visualization and preferably Data Analytics tools.
- Focus on Expert knowledge and related skills/experience in conceptualization, development, design and operations of self-service business intelligence/analytics solutions, especially regarding Microsoft Power BI/ Tableau.
- Advanced Knowledge in ETL tools and execution of digital initiatives around data analytics
- Experience in end-to-end project management of Business Intelligence tool implementation for finance including cube definition, dimension/field definitions, data field mapping to system source, integration of source system to Data warehouse, building/managing BI outputs, logic corrections and data cleanups
- Knowhow and experience regarding machine learning, artificial intelligence, RPA tools development and agile working method beneficial
- Advance knowledge in SAP HANA and SAC preferred – preferable Exposure to IT infrastructure requirements/dependency for BI implementation [Data warehouse, extractors, etc.,]
- Experience in management of infrastructure and platform service providers preferred
- Understanding of Finance & Controlling processes preferred
- Experience in management, control and implementation of complex projects, and balancing stakeholder interests
- International work or project experience desirable
- Experience in adjusting communication style according to audience, especially in regards to Senior Management presentations
- High degree of customer orientation and co-creative way of working