Manager AWS Support
Our Client, worlds’ largest cloud computing infrastructure company, is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Manager AWS Support in Tokyo.
They are a world leader in cloud-related services and technologies, helping our customers “cloud”. We are looking for the Operations Manager for AWS Support Team, who can lead the Cloud Support team, who works directly with the engineering team that develops AWS services to help customers at the forefront of technology.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be encouraged to promote projects related to support services and projects to improve the customer experience, and to facilitate smooth solutions if there is a significant impact on your business.
- In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving quality in collaboration with relevant teams in Japan and overseas so that AWS Premium Support can meet the needs of Japanese customers.
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of management or leader in the technical department
- Have oral and written communication skills and be able to create proposals
- Being able to utilize qualitative and quantitative data and evaluation criteria
- Have any of the following technical experience
1. Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
2. System management (Linux or Windows)
3. Networking (DNS, TCP / IP, SSL, DHCP, load balancing)
4. Programming/script (regardless of language)