Data Engineering Analytics Solution Architect
Our Client, worlds’ largest cloud computing infrastructure company, is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Data Engineering Analytics Solution Architect in Tokyo.
In this position, as a Specialists Solutions Architect, you will provide architectural best practices to a variety of customers, related to the construction and operation of analytics workloads. You will also help many people leverage your analytics portfolio by compiling the resulting analytics best practices into content and disseminating it to the tech community at large.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating Analytics workloads by collaborating with key customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the portfolio of services around Analytics
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge around high-volume, large scale analytics, help shape their services and leverage this expertise to guide customers in multiple sectors across them
- As a trusted advisor with technical expertise in Analytics, you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate key projects for our customers
- Inside, you are an ambassador of our customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around Analytics workloads to inform the roadmap of features
- In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define and implement cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases
- Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in their technology and industry trends in the Analytics space who create and share best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups and blog posts
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Background in any of the following: Data Warehousing, Big Data, Hadoop ecosystems, Business Intelligence, Streaming applications, Data Lakes, Data Migration or large scale operational Analytics
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating Analytics - either on premises or in the cloud
- Knowledge of some relevant languages, tools and frameworks (e.g. python, Java, R, Scala, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop ecosystem, presto, Hive, Teradata, Elasticsearch and SAS Analytics amongst others)
- Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders delivering solutions to help businesses succeed