Solutions Architect (Modernization)
Our Client, worlds’ largest cloud computing infrastructure company, is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Modernization Solutions Architect in Tokyo.
- Our client is looking for Modernization Solutions Architect (Modernization SA)
- Modernization SA supports the clients cloud journey, develops migration strategies, understands the architecture of client’s existing systems, modernizes the applications with their cloud technology, and transforms them into an agile development style
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In order to optimize and modernize the system on the cloud, you will provide and support modernization strategy planning, architecture design, technology selection, etc., based on the architecture and development process of the existing system. The scope of support is not limited to IT technology but includes various perspectives such as a shift to agile development and organizational reform
- Conduct enablement and technical discussions on their services to ensure successful modernization
- You will also summarize best practices related to modernization and deploy them internally
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in planning, promoting and implementing application architecture renewal/improvement based on existing systems regardless of on-premises or cloud
- Knowledge and experience of application architecture such as monolith and MicroServices architecture.
- Knowledge and experience of related technologies such as container and serverless.
- Experience in designing and implementing a bird's-eye view of applications from the infrastructure, involved in system construction.
- Basic knowledge and experience about AWS or other public cloud services