Senior Solutions Architect: Financial Service Industry
Our Client, worlds’ largest cloud computing infrastructure company, is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Senior Solutions Architect Financial Service Industry in Tokyo.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting your cloud journey as a technical partner of a Japanese financial institution
- Responsible for several financial institutions, working with sales, Professional Service, service specialist SA, financial business development
- Architecting for the digital transformation of the customer in charge
- Solving technical issues for cloud migration of the customer in charge
- Disseminate the advanced efforts to utilize the cloud inside and outside the company
- Provide internal feedback to the customer’s service team and contribute to the continuous improvement of their services.
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Over 15 years of experience in presales, application development, or infrastructure construction
- Ability to communicate accurately with customers and to explain advanced technology in simple language
- Curiosity and learning habits to continuously learn cloud technology that is evolving everyday
- Have your own thoughts on the future of finance and Enterprise IT
- Basic knowledge for system construction such as Linux, Windows, server, storage, network, database, middleware, programming language, framework, development methodology