Our client, a well-known life insurance company, is looking for a Project Manager who can assist in IT development, IT infrastructure migration, regulatory compliance, and strategic projects.
The Transformation team is responsible for implementing, managing, and executing new ways of working across the organization in Engineering. Transformation provides a pool of resources to support the company's engineering and transformation, management, development, and ongoing business needs. Responsible for governance for transformation, Transformation leads the identification and implementation of methods and processes that support the long-term goals of the business while maintaining the necessary level of control and compliance.
The Project Management Team (PMD) of your team is responsible for managing the progress of strategic projects that we are working on as a life insurance company. This work involves being involved in large projects, and some of the work is done in English (documentation, meetings, etc.).
We are currently looking for an experienced project manager who can demonstrate advanced skills in project management, business acumen, and extensive technical knowledge. The ideal candidate will have solid project management skills and leadership qualities, be able to complete projects on time and within budget, and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. In this position, you will work with employees within the company to support the successful completion of projects.
- Project manager for projects related to IT development and IT infrastructure migration
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules, including communication, resource allocation, and risk and issue management
- Scale, cost, schedule, resourcing, and quality management in line with project objectives
- Efficient application of NN Life's project management methodology and implementation of project standards
- Minimize leakage and risk through optimal project management practices
- Regular reporting of project status
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through successful project management and good relationship building
With roots in the Netherlands and a 170-year tradition, our client has insurance and asset management operations in more than 18 countries, primarily in Europe and Japan.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experienced project manager for projects related to IT development and IT infrastructure migration