Application Engineer (Analytics Platform)
Leading IT service company is looking for a Frontend Full Stack/Application engineer for access log analytics platform, which is one of data platform used for data analysis in his company.
Many of their services integrate in-house tracking tool, we provide this platform - collecting and processing billions of events daily and visualize the processed data in the UI for user behavior analytics.
Among those, collecting data (public facing service) and visualizing the processed data on UI (intra service) are our responsibility as frontend service.
You will be responsible for the following processes in regards to access log analytics platform development and maintenance (UI/API)
- Participation on end-to-end development of product's features from technical design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Participate on team development activities such project planning, write technical documentation, code reviews, sprint review, and the likes
- Monitoring, maintenance and operation of production environment
- Contribute to improvement of the team by proposing the development standards and/or practice work with all project team members and stakeholders (Project manager, Product manager, QA engineer, etc.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00 – 15:00)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in web system, proven work experience as frontend/backend developer
- Familiar with JS frameworks/libraries (React, Redux, Express, Hapi, GraphQL, etc) and REST protocol
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, test and deployment)
- Experience in Agile software development process
- Operation of CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) build pipeline
- Team development using version control system (e.g. git, bitbucket)
- Familiar with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics