Manager, Service Delivery Manager
This role will be responsible for leading the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) solution implementation post go-live in Japan Professional Services. This includes working closely with Sales to manage new customer implementations.
- Solutions Management: Customer engagements/service delivery management for all attional EDI-related implementation post go-live.
- Technical Management: technical implementations and program management of trading partners/van migrations to EDI services.
- Resource Management: Resource management of solution implementation team.
- Drive successful delivery by ensuring that:
- Each contract signed meets or exceeds revenue, profitability and client satisfaction expectations;
- Each delivery team has the right mix of resources, expertise and competencies; and
- Implementation is rigorously measured and of the highest quality and delivering customer value and satisfaction.
Leading global enterprise information management company provides a comprehensive range of consulting, managed services, and learning services to help companies and organizations leverage information in the cloud or on-premise.
9:00 - 18:00 (M-F) *Hybrid work schedule
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, paid vacations (20 days per year), sick leave, wedding and condolence leave, year-end and New Year vacations, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, group life insurance, wellness assistance, defined contribution pension plan, company stock purchase plan, LILO Club, commuting allowance (up to 100,000 yen per month), no smoking indoors (smoking areas available outside), etc.
- Leadership/managerial experience in professional services/consulting/technical account manager (at least 3 years)
- Experience implementing solutions B2B ERP for customers
- Remote management, multi-cultural skills
– able to manage remote resources and to work well with people and management across the world (USA, Europe and other countries in Asia Pacific )
- Strong team player; ability to partner with sales and other cross-functional organizations
- off-shoring experience and Managed Services/On-Demand/SaaS are strong plus
- Current experience managing a team, enabling effective strategies that attract, mentor, train and retain staff.
- Pro-actively trouble-shooting issues and managing customer expectations.
- A pro-active, change-agent reputation.