Citrix VDI Engineer (English only)
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company.
If you have the skills and experience you are highly encouraged to apply. Our client is looking for a talented VDI Citrix Engineer (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Engineer), within the Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Team, to help with the new Cloud Migration Project.
- The VDI Citrix Engineer will be driving the VDI operations while still having the opportunity to work with others and independently to further improve the environment in order to give the users a more enjoyable experience.
- The day-to-day responsibilities will be hands-on management with VMware Virtualization, Citrix NetScaler devices, Citrix Desktop Virtualization Technologies and Storage.
- This position will also participate in managing system life cycles, patch management, network configuration, automation tools and process improvement and implementations.
If you have the right skillsets you are encouraged to apply with in.
- Work with others and independently to further improve the environment in order to give the users a more enjoyable experience.
- Hands-on management with VMware Virtualization, Citrix NetScaler devices, Citrix Desktop Virtualization Technologies and Storage
- Management of multiple Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environments
- Assist in the migration of VDI users to new cloud environment
- Reduce the user footprint of existing on premise Citrix environment
- Follow and remediate audit findings and complete predefined audit management action plans
- Patch deployments, network configuration, automation tools and process improvement and implementations
- Performs system upgrades/new builds for both software and hardware, performance tuning and performs scripting for normal procedure automation
- Prioritizes work appropriately, carrying out assignments with the appropriate level of direction and completes tasks within deadlines with little supervision
- Monitors work progress, informing team leaders, managers, and/or customers of project statuses, issues, or obstacles in a timely manner
- Provide timely and accurate status reports
- Improving and adjusting the Virtual Desktop system
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven success of experience in all phases of server installation and maintenance of hardware and software, operating systems, virtual servers, cloud, and storage management.
- Experience in managing and deploying high availability Citrix environments including XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Experience installing and managing VMware.
- Understanding of virtual networks and how they interface into the physical network.
- Must have a solid foundation in Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual desktops from initial requirements gathering, testing, documentation and installation through all troubleshooting aspects.
- Experience in designing, deploying and supporting large-scale Citrix environments using, XenApp and XenDesktop and management of on-premise controllers.
- Alignment to keeping end of life as a sole focus by continually moving the service forward in a fully supported version.
- Vulnerability management of servers and desktops in the environment to ensure compliance with the latest patches