Business System Analyst – Claims Application Service
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented BSA (Business System Analyst) – Claims Application Service to join the Application Service Team in the Operations and Corporate Department.
- As an application owner, you would be working for Next Horizon Japan program, which improve customer experience through digitalization, and also working for other projects, such as application rationalization, new product development, EOL/EOS projects, small enhancements and production support activities in Operations & Corporate Application Service team.
- They are looking for a talent with technology knowledge and application development experience, and capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team or other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution the development and implementation of integrated IT initiatives to support corporate strategy and goals.
- Work closely with app owners, analysts and architects to align with their Global Platform Reference Architecture.
- Work with on/off-shore developers for progress of development, quality of development and also ensure other non-business functions.
- Execution various quality improvement also include production support and incident recovery etc, as application owner.
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 5 years in IT application development for insurance companies
- 2 years application development with Agile way
- Good with development using - JAVA, VB, C, Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Knowledge of Cloud (Azure)
- Knowledge of automation：Release, Testing etc