Configuration Management Analyst: Oracle Database
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented Database: Configuration Management Analyst to join the Infrastructure Services, Foundational Technology Team.
The main focus area is to manage:
- Configuration Management Database.
- Perform the day-to-day delivery of Configuration Management services and to organize accuracy and immediacy.
- Additional Responsibility is Risk and Audit Management.
- Manage risk findings in IT Infrastructure service group and support internal audit to be completed smoothly.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Configuration Management (Primary)
- Performs operational activities as defined by Configuration Management policies and procedures
- Work to fulfill Configuration Management Service Requests as assigned
- Engages with strategic projects to ensure Configuration Management can deliver required functionality within project timeframes
- Oversees the design, coding and testing of reports as needed
- Collects and reports metrics as required
- Identifies and reports non-compliance situations
- Identifies Service Improvement opportunities
Risk and Audit Management (Secondary)
- Manage Risk Findings in IT Infrastructure Service Group
- Support each team to submit the risk findings
- Coordinate Internal Audit to be completed smoothly
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Develop strategies, goals, and plans for team and provide work direction and priority setting for employees.
- Strong documentation skills, including the ability to create detailed and well-organized summaries that can be easily understood by stakeholders.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Good decision-making skills with the ability to trouble-shooting and provide solutions.
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute to team results across multiple areas.
- Detail orientated as needed.