Head of Execution Excellence – Technology Services Group
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented Head of Execution Excellence to join the IT Technology Services Group.
The Head of the Execution Excellence team will be responsible to lead, manage, and coach a diverse team of professionals and experts to proliferate key enablement capabilities cross-functionally across IT and Business domains.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enable their Agile enterprise transformation through coaching, training, and coordination of the Global Centers of Excellence (CoE)
- Drive and Facilitate Agile and ADM implementation for further success of team delivery
- Broadcast internal / external agility success stories for inspiring members
- Support creation and leading of Agile Community of Practices
- Support the embedding of Agile Delivery into existing projects and transform teams to use agile methods
- Lead and drive agile vision for the organization and ensure education and coaching support mechanisms
- Support for education and up-skilling of IT members to help the organization to be capable of executing on the strategy and transformative capabilities
IT Strategy & Governance
- Define, establish, and drive IT enablement through the development of the IT strategic roadmap, annual and mid-tern plan aligning with Local/Global strategy and transformation objectives
- Report / Communicate progress of strategic plan with stakeholders, incl. IT & BU management & members
- Enable team-based single point of contact of the governance and audit topics across IT LoB
- Support initiatives led by Management Governance, such as annual inventory of policies, IT org changes, etc.
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 5+ years leading or implementing Agile and Agile related transformational change in large organizations
- 7+ years leading and managing people
- Experience managing and coaching teams of 5 or more individuals
- 5+ years working with and communicating at a CXO/Sr management team level
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Ability to develop clear strategic plans and translate those plans into practical & implementable actions
- Ability to view big picture and determine dependencies between actions to achieve results
- Creative problem solving and able to incorporate past learnings into continuous improvement
- Able to develop win-win solutions within challenging circumstances
- Ability to lead and drive initiatives and projects
- Able to work independently with minimum of instruction and supervision
- University degree holder in business or technology related discipline
- Agile Certification (Scrum, Product Owner, SAFE, ACP etc) to demonstrate knowledge of Agile
- Creative thinker and innovative problem solver
- Personable and enjoys coaching people/teams
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Persuasive and tenacious
- Enjoys complex challenges and carries strong sense of responsibility