Desktop Support (Finance Industry)
Our client is looking for a desktop support staff to troubleshoot inbound technical issues related to desktop, windows, network support for GM (Global Markets), Corporate, and IBD (Investment Banking Division) customers.
- Handle Inbound voice calls from Japanese users
- Provide resolutions for End user’s computing related issue
- Troubleshooting on desktop and applications (MS office, Adobe, VPN)
- Trouble shooting and handling Outlook related issues
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems.
- Advise users on appropriate course of action.
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support.
- Handle Inbound E-mail and Chat support from Japanese users
- Ticket creation/Categorization / Prioritization in ticketing tool
A global IT consulting company that provides onsite/offshore model IT solutions.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）Hybrid Remote (Occasional On-site Visit, Tokyo)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good understanding of Computers/Laptops and Troubleshooting skills required
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills (Voice & Email) to handle Japanese business customer
- Experience in troubleshooting on desktop and applications (MS office, Adobe, VPN)
- Troubleshooting skills on VPN connectivity, dial up, wireless routers
- Fluent Japanese