Our Client is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the Infrastructure and Corporate IT team.
The Infrastructure and Corporate IT is responsible for their corporate Infrastructure and focuses with the aim to handle all the infrastructure demands, QA, support projects and provide customers a secure production environment.
There are 3 teams within Infrastructure focused on Office IT, QA, and Production Operation.
The Infrastructure and Corporate IT consists of 12 talented members from various experience background and nationalities. The QA Team consist of 3 members and this role (QA Engineer) is part of QA Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our client company is growing rapidly and is working on creating Industry standard Testing capabilities, with Test automation framework, Manual Test case repository, automating tests using CI Pipeline capability, etc. with technically qualified engineers to meet the growing demand.
This role is expected to support building these capabilities with engineering mindset and futuristic approach.
- Create, update and maintain tests in the existing Automation framework and Manual Test repository
- Create update and follow up issues, defects and clarifications within and outside QA team
- Run regression tests and track results on demand in a standardized way
- Ensure the requirements traceability of tests created by the team
- Participate in QA Sprint meetings to plan and prioritize test activities
- Constantly learn and suggest improvements within the team
- Work with new industry standard test tools on a trial basis and make recommendations to the team on improvement areas
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural environments
- Experience in testing with one or multiple high-level languages (e.g. Scala, Python, Ruby, …)
- Experience in testing API based systems
- Experience in working with cloud-based environments
- Enjoy being a generalist working on anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Willingness to learn and teach best practices
- Passionate about hunting down issues, or even better, anticipating them
- Like learning new things and are not afraid to jump in to support any solutions
- You not only care about correctness through tests, but also about performance through benchmarks