Web Application Engineer (Java, Spring/Spring boot/Play: 5001)
This is an exciting opportunity for global minded application engineers to work for one of the top E-Commerce Companies in Japan.
Backend API development and operations with Java for the item management system for merchants (RMS).
- system design
- operations (Inquiry management, investigation and other operational tasks)
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Development experience of web system
- Development experience of EC service
- Development experience of Java with frameworks (Spring, Spring boot or Play)
- Experience of Unit test with Junit
- Development experience with RESTful API
- Experience of RDMS
- Experience of version control tools like Git or SVN
- Knowledge of Web securities
- Experience of web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Knowledge and experience of Unix/Linux
- Experience of system design
- Knowledge of Container architecture (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Development experience with Caching/NoSQL technologies (Resi, kafka,MQ, memcache)
- Development experience with Python or Shell Script
- Tech Lead experience (Architecture design and technical decision making)
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience of stress test or performance test
- Knowledge of system scalability and sustainability Experience of system operations