Developer (Developer & Business Analyst, Marketing Applications)
A global finance firm is seeking experience web developers to work on in-house web applications for the Client Services Technology team including applications for client analytics, visualization dashboards, automation tooling, decision-making assistance, workflow tooling covering both equities/fixed income sales groups.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying the applications and working with other internal teams to consume and contribute various data and feeds while paying special attention to UI and UX.
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- + 5 years relevant experience including Web Development with proven records.
- Execution skill with experience in both waterfall/Agile SDLC models
- Strong programming ability and dedication to writing clean, maintainable code
- Ability to work independently including BRD/FSD with business, and deliver high quality solutions under time constraints
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly when needed
- Experience using relational databases (querying, schema design)
- Business background, 5-7 years’ experience in marketing space whichever from business or IT
- Knowledge of CRM, Event management system
- Proactive, good communication skills, able to work independently but work well in a team
- Experience using Apollo and/or GraphQL
- Experience in agile development methodologies and tools (test driven development, continuous integration)
- Understanding of web security techniques