Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Our Client (Worlds’ largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure Company) is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for a talented Infrastructure Delivery Manager.
You MUST have strong people management and staff training and development experience.
The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will:
- Manage the implementation and delivery of inbound capacity and equipment.
- You will also be responsible for growing a team and will oversee their development and growth.
- The successful candidate will have experience managing and mentoring people, tracking budgets, providing strategic direction and proposing technical solutions.
- You will ultimately be responsible for installing and delivering our network equipment and related infrastructures, as well as responsible for driving low voltage structured cabling across their data center platform.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply within
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize and assign tasks to data center technicians and operators, project management, coaching and creating documentation.
- Manage inbound capacity from receiving through deployment stages
- Manage the installation network and cabling infrastructure in a data center environment
- Guide, train and educate staff on the best practices related to all service owner issues
- Manage tasks and deliverables across small to large-size projects
- Recommend, document, and oversee policies and procedures to meet industry best practices and to meet required SLAs
- Provide weekly report to the Regional head
- Coordinate team resources to support project and delivery needs, to include emergency projects, change management and maintenance window support, and potential off-hours and on-call needs.
- Recruit and train data technicians to ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Host weekly staff meetings
- Drive compliance to their performance management requirements
- Prioritize the different projects assignments
- Ensure all deployments follow our global and regional guidelines
- Hire and growth talent
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in a data center technology role
- 5+ years of experience in management/team lead function
- 3 + years of TCP/IP networking knowledge
- 3 + years of knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment
- Some years in a data center technology role
- Some knowledge and prior experience of:
- building physical data center such as copper/fiber cabling
- developing operational metrics to drive efficiencies
- representing your team/technical area to senior management
- contributing to the definition and implementation of automation opportunities within an deployment/build environment
- Lean methodologies and Six-Sigma or similar qualification
- Organizational and planning skills - Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies installation and design
- network cabling, optic types, and test equipment