CICD DevOps Senior Software Engineer (2 positions)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Clients, an engineering services Organization, that is spread in more than 70 locations worldwide is looking for two (2) talented Software Engineers - Artificial Intelligence for an ongoing project with their client at the Japanese Semiconductor Manufacturer.
The objective of this role is to:
- Design and implement an automated deployment tool chain to demonstrate DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Implement workflows for source code management and any other upcoming initiatives
- This is an exciting (new) opportunity for CICD DevOps Technical Lead engineer with a proven track record in building and maintaining a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline for AWS based environment.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you should have the skills to understand the requirements from customer, work closely with onsite and offshore team members to develop and maintain the CICD pipeline.
If you have the right technical skillset, and language requirements, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Discuss with customer to understand the project requirement
- CICD pipeline planning, implementation and maintenance, write the scripts for the pipeline.
- Automate the continuous Integration of including automatic error detection, correction and notification mechanisms.
- Collaborate closely with both the onsite and offshore team to communicate the requirements and technically lead the team for deciding the tools, plugin required for the same, adhering schedule and quality
- Ensure on time delivery and quality of the deliverables
Social insurance, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), transportation fees, etc.
- Knowledge and minimum 3 YOE in Software development.
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience in developing CICD development.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Shell scripting, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of developing CI/CD pipelines using the tools like Jenkins, etc.
- Exposure to Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, GitLab, Ansible, other industry standard configuration/infra management tools.
- Experience in testing & examining the code written by self and analyzing the results (solving code merging issues)
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Overall understanding of build, packaging systems testing frameworks.
- Ability to self-manage and communicate well.
- Open to accept changes flexibility to adapt at a fast pace.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with keen interest for solving complex problems