Lead Engineer - Project Lead
One of our Clients, an engineering services Organization that spread in more than 70 locations worldwide, is looking for a talented leader Project Lead Engineer for an ongoing project with their client.
The client is looking for an ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) Embedded Technical Lead engineer with a proven track record in developing embedded applications / Linux Kernel, Device Drivers or OS Abstraction layer. As a Technical lead, you should have the skills to understand the ADAS-related requirements from customer, work closely with onsite and offshore team members to develop the ADAS Embedded applications.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the development of software ADAS Embedded applications & ADAS platform
- Innovatively involve in suggesting new features based on the latest trends in the domain and convincing the customer
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Discuss with the customer to understand the project requirement
- Lead the ADAS application Design & development
- Lead the integration of these applications with customer's modules
- Collaborate closely with customers to capture the requirements
- Collaborate closely with both the onsite and offshore team to communicate the requirements and technically lead the team for deciding the architecture and developing the software adhering to schedule and quality
- Review and ensure the quality of the design and source code
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of the deliverables
Social insurance, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), transportation fees, etc.
- Experience in Embedded Application Development
- Strong experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience working in developing embedded ADAS applications on an embedded platform SDK
- Experience working in image signal processing, image processing, image rendering etc.
- Experience working in various Hardware Accelerators
- Experience working in embedded programming on multi-core DSP for ADAS
- Good understanding of ADAS safety coding standards such as MISRA, ASIL etc.
- Deep knowledge of ARM-based hardware and the various peripheral devices
- Deep understanding of Embedded/Realtime OS (Linux etc.), OSAL, drivers and strategies of task and process allocation across hardware resources (CPU, GPU, Other Cores etc.)