Data Engineer – Product Lifecycle Management
Our Client ‘World’s Top Sports Wear Manufacturer’ is looking for a talented Data Engineer – Product Lifecycle Management, who can support ongoing issues and projects.
You will be:
- Coordinating with the internal users (merchandizers) in APAC teams and addressing ongoing user challenges
- Managing tickets and resolving issues, estimated users are around 1200
- Provide support on system specifications and new functionalities
- Supporting the global master data team on day-to-day operations across departments and systems.
If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply for this career opportunity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides level 1 support to the business users via tickets received from ServiceNow – including service, incident and change requests.
- Ensures consistency and integrity of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) through cleansing and data redundancy exercises.
- Coordinate with the requestor to get further details regarding issues raised
- Be aware of the ongoing issues and resolutions.
- Supports in all product data in PLM-related activities from data extraction to data loads and troubleshooting issues.
- Anticipates business support issues and manages them to minimize impact: analyses problems, actions and progress, issues as appropriate, ensures follow through to resolution
- Escalates to L2 when an unusually high number of requests are raised for specific issues.
- Provides operational support for the PLM stream of expertise.
- When needed, works with the project team to support project deliverables.
- Shares knowledge and information with the key user community.
- Data interface is done via MDM (Master Data Management) system
- Monitor the interfaces across PLM to ensure errors are resolved or escalated when required
- Understand PLM Data architecture and business operation
- Understand business requirements and ability to develop Postgre SQL when necessary
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of the premier global footwear brands. In addition to working in an international environment, Our Client has been selected to be the uniform and apparel vendor for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games hosted in Japan!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 17:40（Mon‐ Fri）(work-time flexibility)
Work from home is also available
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Transportation expenses up to 20,000 yen per month, plus Paid leave, plus Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension and work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance
- Good understanding of Product Lifecycle Development
- Experience of the manufacturing industry is a big plus
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Java and SQL Development
- Degree-level academics and logical thinking ability.
- Understanding of master data, governance directions and how this affects business
- Basic MS-Excel skills incl. VLOOKUP, PIVOT Tables etc.