Senior Project Manager
Manage multiple complex projects in APAC and be a bridge between internal teams and our clients.
A fast growing and dynamic environment. Taking upon this position means that you will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
You may not be a technical expert but you are experienced in IT and digital projects and Agile methodology.
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations within the framework and methodology. You like travelling all over the APAC region. If you don’t already have a frequent status flyer, you will do so within a year, because travelling will take up a big chunk of your work.
You will manage the relationship with customers/partners while supporting and advising clients on implementing their online applications using solution to its full potential.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client provides a specialized platform for financial institutions and has supported the digital transformation of more than 150 financial institutions worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Health insurance, Transportation Fee, Vacation Holidays, PC, etc.
- You are a solid project managerwho is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- You have integrated end-to-end (min. 3 projects) web-based projects and you are a master in Agile project management;
- You have had of experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner;
- You have client-facing experience in complex environments;
- Key behavioral competencies include customer insight, stakeholder management, build effective teams and manage expectations;
- You should have experience in full-cycle project management, ideally starting with requirements gathering, proposal preparation, integration of partner solutions/products, as well as planning (project plan, resource allocation, cost calculation), supporting sales and pre-sales as and when required;
- You actively collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being in an accelerator;
- You are very much hands-on and have the mentality to get things done;
- Proficiency in English and Japanese are an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe;
- Additional local languages are most welcome;
- We are extra delighted if you have experience in the finance industry.