Data Center Manager - Tokyo
As the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure continues growing at an exponential rate, they are looking for talented Data Center Manager in Tokyo.
They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling our worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months. They are also constantly building brand new Data Centers all around the world with more coming online every few months.
Our client is building some of the largest distributed systems in the world, and need smart people to help plan and put together the pieces. You must be obsessed with Operational Excellence and strive to improve everything they do.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Data Center Manager, you will get to manage the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure. You will encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a technical manager means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
- Managing and developing teams of high-quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance
- Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
- Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
- Constantly improving all our processes and procedures
- Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
- Liaising with internal teams & management groups
- Ensuring that we adhere to and exceed local Health & Safety standards in all our Data Centers
- Creating and maintaining metrics on all aspects of our Data Centers and utilizing those metrics to drive positive changes
- Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Engineering experience managing large scale services, and at building successful technical teams
- Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects
- Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product
- Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
- Technical writing experience
- Prior project management experience