Project Manager (PMO) -Junior to Mid level
As Japan’s oldest and largest PTS advances the Japanese market trading ecosystem for our members: Our market-leading matching engine provides a low-latency, high-capacity venue with a reputation for rock-solid stability and reliability. Our day and night markets allow clients to trade outside of regular market hours. We manage our own data center and provide colocation services to our members. We are diverse and inclusive, with more than 30 nationalities working in the same office. The organization is flat with close collaboration between staff and management. Our vision is to become the leader in the exchange technology space, offering innovative products and services to our market participants.
You will be working in the Corporate Strategy Team as a Project Manager. Your job is to oversee business and IT projects across the company and support project stakeholders to deliver the projects successfully. As a project manager, you are expected to bring in your experience and knowledge to ensure successful project delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of projects in parallel and lead the project teams by setting targets and motivating the team
- End to end project management including:
- Business requirements gathering
- Project planning (Scoping, Scheduling, Budgeting)
- Facilitate execution and testing phase
- Facilitate project roll-out, post release verification and closure reporting:
- Manage projects through baselines
- Ensure projects are following PMO guidelines
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading financial solution service company operates a highly sophisticated Proprietary Trading System (PTS) for the trading of Japanese equities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Studies in IT related fields, business management, finance or relevant subjects
- Experience in IT project management domain including management of large-scale business critical projects
- Knowledge and experience in Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure, application development, or security
- Hands-on experience in project management tools
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude
- Experience in FinTech project management
- IT and Project management professional certifications will be a plus
- Experience in managing projects in cross-cultural environment will be a plus
- Knowledge on ITIL and/or CMMI processes will be good to have