Growing fintech company is looking for an Android Engineer to work on our payment product to deliver the best payment experience for our Japanese customers.
- Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience.
- Prototype new and redesign features.
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product-driven development.
- Work with an elite and focused team of app developers.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing fintech company provides QR code and bar code based payment system. The company offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you. Speaking English OR Japanese, but corporate language is the language you can program in.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 - 18:45（Mon - Fri）
Super Flextime available
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, training programs, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Scoop, RxJava,Koin, Picasso, CardIO,Moshi, Okhttp, Mapbox,Lottie
- Github, Android Studio
- Firebase, AppsFlyer
- Slack, Zoom
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development
- Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
- Experience with the Android development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- Experience with CI/CD tool(e.g. Bitrise)
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Experience integrating and developing payment services