Platform Engineer (Infrastructure)
As a Platform Engineer (Infrastructure), you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the company's cloud infrastructure, used across all of our products, projects and R&D work. We aim to solve society's issues with AI. The cloud infrastructure you will be responsible for is the backbone of everything our company produces.
You will report directly to the head of the Platform Operations Group, bringing your cloud and infrastructure expertise to the team. We are looking for someone who is great working with a multicultural and well-rounded team, with experience maintaining and enhancing cloud resources.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client has one of Japan's largest platforms for creating solutions through AI & DX, providing solutions to more than half of Japan's top 100 companies.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00–18:00, Monday to Friday (Core time: 11:00 – 14:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Hands-on experience in managing cloud-based environments
- A strong level of knowledge in at least one cloud resource provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- A working knowledge of at least one container orchestration platform (Kubernetes, Nomad, etc.)
- A good understanding of modern cloud security best practices
- Proficiency in software development practices
- Scripting skills in at least one of Python, Go, Bash, or another language
- Experience working in a start-up environment