Full-stack Engineer (REST API: 4911)
Our client is looking for a new team member who shares a passion for making high quality services.
- Work with cross-culture and global team consisting of full stack engineers and product managers to create pragmatic products
- Design and develop highly available, high performing and consumer friendly APIs and associated Unit Tests to ensure quality of code
- Develop user-friendly Web UI features by collaborating with UX designers
- Perform code reviews, contribute towards improving platforms and services
- The LINK Engineering Section consists of over 100 engineers working in multiple locations in Asia and Europe
- The team is established from many different cultures from around the world, bringing a unique feel to the team and the way we work
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Studies related in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in REST API design and development for web
- Mastery with backend languages such as Java, C#/ASP.NET Core, etc.
- Experience writing production-level code in either Node.JS, Express.JS, Java/Spring, Golang
- Strong understanding of secure web development practice
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience in database technologies such as MySQL / MariaDB / Couchbase / MongoDB etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD and experience working with tools like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with building high performance and high availability APIs
- Familiarity with UNIX command-line
- Experience in agile scrum methodology
- Critical thinking and problem solving mindset; ability to learn new technologies