Senior iOS Engineer (Native App: 4885)
This position is for an iOS Mobile Engineer specializing in enterprise-grade development process, standards and solutions.
Our team supports mainly E-Commerce mobile applications. Each product is managed by an individual team, and each team focuses on consumer-facing UI/UX for each marketplace Android and iOS applications by interacting with all stakeholders.
As an iOS Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for defining technical specifications and requirements for mobile solutions, maintaining mobile DevOps automation systems, and preparing mobile teams for system migrations and upgrades. Facilitating these tasks will require hands-on development, driving initiatives, and preparing guidance materials. A focus on productivity and maintainability is crucial for this role.
- Investigate, prototype, and propose mobile e-commerce and development workflow improvements
- Pursue performant and scalable mobile application and DevOps architecture
- Improve mobile development workflows through integrated automation
- Stay up-to-date on modern mobile trends, technologies and frameworks
- Assess and communicate benefit, cost and risk for initiatives and proposals
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in iOS native application development
- Capable for modern best practices: code-generation, automation, reactive programming, IoC(DI), OAuth, and Open ID Connect
- Strong problem-solving skills to solve complex and uncertain situations
- Motivation to drive things by yourself
- Great communication skills
- Practical understanding for Agile development methodologies
- Experience in client-server architectures
- Experience in mobile development lead/architect role across multiple mobile projects
- Experience building SDKs, code-generation workflows, or mobile development tools/frameworks
- Strong leadership to encourage team members and guide them toward the group's mission
- Past mentorship for other team members and encouraged mutual growth
- Experience in negotiating initiatives between technical and business stakeholders