Technical Consultant (Developer)
A global finance firm seeks an experienced bilingual application developer, as a technical consultant, for their Rapid Application Development (RAD) team in the Finance Transformation Office.
As part of the RAD team the successful candidate will contribute to providing rapid solutions to Finance business lines via Agile and/or hybrid approach to meet business demands quickly, by leveraging digital tools, new technology and/or existing IT components.
- Active contribution to the evaluation of solutions or approaches
- Provide transparent and clear updates as part of daily scrum calls - be advisory as needed
- Conduct supervising / training to business line users on digital tools / new technology
- Maintain JIRA EPIC's, and stories to facilitate monitoring and planning
- Maintain documentation in line with minimum standards
- Contribute to maintenance and adherence to governance and operating models
- Propose transformation opportunities to Regional leads
- Develop relationships with line SME's to support their efforts and identify opportunities
- Establish accountability and ownership of solutions we develop for the line
- Challenge the status quo and maximize opportunities for innovation and transformation
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT development experience (in Bank/Financial industry is a plus)
- Familiar with SQL, Data ETL and/or digital tools like Alteryx, Power-BI, Tableau etc.
- Technical skillset not limited to specific dedicated tools. More emphasis is on knowledge domain and skill sets coverage
- Deliver solutions via Agile and/or hybrid approach to meet business demands quickly as part of the RAD (rapid application development) team
- Quick learner on new technology and willing to challenge new things, can actively learn and become proficient in digital tools we deploy
- Team player, bringing the requisite skills and capabilities to the role whilst respecting those of others in the team
- Python is a big plus