Electronic Trading Business Analyst
Our client engages in the management and control of its companies and affiliates which are involved in securities-related businesses.
It operates through the following segments: Retail, Wholesale, Asset Management, Investment etc.
The successful candidate will be part of the Global Electronic Trading Solutions team located in Tokyo, Japan, working with a wider regional team to implement, maintain and support a growing electronic and algo platform trading in Asian equities markets.
Working with a team of seasoned professionals, the successful candidate will:
- Assist in leading projects to develop, maintain and support an electronic and algo trading platform
- Design and enrich the algo execution platform, and its algo strategies to improve functionalities and performance
- Help define and execute roadmap and strategy for the platform
- Help define system architecture and technology stack
- Help bring innovations and best practices to the team and to the platform
Our client is a holding company. The Group provides financial services which include dealing, brokerage, underwriting and distribution of securities. Other services are research and systems development, custody service and asset management.
They have security services in US, Europe, Asia and Middle East.
8:30 – 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a business analysis in securities baking (ie. trading systems)
- Knowledge in agency equities algo trading
- Knowledge in Asian markets specifics, quantitative analytics
- Experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading systems, especially in algo strategies, automated trading, and electronic trading will be an advantage
- Experience in managing complex development projects, and working with regional development team will be an advantage
- Adaptive to work in a multi-cultural and multi-background team to deliver regional projects
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results
- Innovative and open to new ideas and technologies
- University Degree in Computer Science, IT, Finance, or Business