Software Engineering Manager, Site Reliability Engineering - Jobseeker
If you are an engineering manager who's passionate about building innovative products that scale to many millions of pageviews a day and to help people find jobs globally, then this is the position.
The growing Job Seeking company is looking for a Manager within the Jobseeker organization to focus on Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
In this role you will apply software engineering techniques and discipline to production operations, attacking reliability and performance issues and fixing them for good. You and your team will have the chance to influence the direction of a critical global SRE organization. In this role, you will see ample opportunities for growth in many areas of technology, leadership, mentorship, design, and more. As an SRE in the Jobseeker organisation, you will be responsible for the reliability and robustness of some of their most prominent user-facing products across in the platform. Some numbers to reflect the scale of this responsibility:
Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are embedded directly within their business-critical engineering teams, working closely with them to design, code, test, run, and evolve the systems that help people around the world get jobs. We work closely with software developers and system engineers to drive the adoption of modern reliability practices like SLOs, error budget policies, actionable alerts, follow-the-sun on-call, incident retrospectives, chaos testing, and end-to-end ownership.
- Own availability and performance for some of their most critical products
- Foster an environment of continuous learning that builds excellent engineering skill sets
- Guide multiple teams to design, develop, write, and ship software and systems to increase reliability and operational efficiency
- Work closely with other leaders across teams and cities to improve alignment, communication, and collaboration between SRE and other functions
- Help engineers and managers develop their careers through personalized coaching and performance management
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global innovative web service company. The company provides search engine for job listings in over 60 countries and 28 languages.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00; Flextime (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 3-5+ years of experience leading site reliability or software engineering teams with a consistent record of high-quality, iterative delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms and excellent programming skills
- Ability to motivate and guide a team to achieve important goals together
- Desire to improve reliability, performance, scalability, and operations using software engineering techniques at scale
- Significant experience building systems in Java, Go, Python, Node.js or similar languages
- Strong interest in SRE topics like resilience, scaling, performance, SLOs, and more